Remember Your Medicare Rebate
- $69.00, (medicare rebate $37.05).
- A $15.00 booking fee is required for new patients, and this is subtracted from the $69.00 fee.
- You may change your appointment, but failure to attend, or to give at least 2 hours notice of cancellation or change may result in forfeiture of the booking fee.
Vasectomy Booking Fee
- $50.00, this fee is subtracted from the procedure day fee when paying for the vasectomy.
- You may change your vasectomy booking, but the booking fee may be forfeited if the vasectomy booking is cancelled or changed less than 48hrs before the vasectomy booking appointment time.
- $472.45, less the pre-paid booking fee of $50.00 = $422.45 : Medicare rebate $232.45. Total out of pocket expense $240.00.
- There is no separate fee for sedation: this is included. There is no procedure room fee: an accredited procedure room is used, and a medical assistant is present.
- The fee must be paid in full on the day of the consultation, booking, or procedure respectively. No private health insurance cover or health insurance excess applies.
- Online medicare claiming is available, allowing electronic transfer of your medicare rebate to your nominated bank account.
- A ‘new patient data sheet’ may be downloaded here for completion before your pre-operative visit.
- QML pathology have agreed to direct bill pathology for medicare card holders and laboratory locations may be found here.
Same day Pre-operative visit and Procedure
- $532.40 less the prepaid booking fee of $50.00 = $482.40.
- Medicare rebate of $266.41.
- Total out of pocket expense $265.99.